Today I am doing a solocast about an internal battle that we all have when investing in anything. We ask ourselves, is it worth it?
Sometimes fixating on that question is paralyzing, and we truly are not able to step forward into the things that we may need the most in our lives.
I have been planning The Beauty Biz Workshop in Palm Springs, CA on October 1st and 2nd. I have designed this workshop to help my fellow estheticians raise their level of success.
I’m bringing in a lot of great speakers to share tools, stories, and skills that will help you do better in your practice. Check out the website for more information about the workshop.
I’m doing this solocast because everyday I am getting emails asking – is this workshop for me? Today, I am going to help you design your own system to welcome what you want into your life and help you figure out if your investment is worth it to you.
"That’s what money and success means to me… It’s the ability to gain financial freedom and security.” – Lori Crete
- How do you know if it is worth it
- What are money leaks
- How can investments bring abundance into your life
- What questions should you ask yourself
- How to reverse engineer an investment
Some of us feel like we’re in too deep or we’re overwhelmed, there’s always a time and a place to start anew and this may be it for you.” – Lori Crete
- What are your personal wants and needs
- How do you make a tax write off
- What can you ask yourself to help make decisions
- Why are relationships important for business
- How can friends help support your business
That ‘shining brightly’ energy is one of the most powerful client attraction tools that you will ever own and it’s free.” – Lori Crete
"Making a big decision or a big investment should come from three places… your heart, your gut, and your intuition.” – Lori Crete